Thursday, October 28, 2010

Minty Fresh Moistness

Every now and again I come across some mundane little thing that make me go "Wow!" and tonight was one of those times. I present to you the "Wow!" mundane thing of the moment:

 

Folks, what you see above are not two incredibly deliciously refreshing mints. They are in fact the coolest thing I've come across in a while... they are moist towelettes!

While I was out this evening having a few drinks and some food with a friend I was presented with said item pictured above by the nice waitress. As I reached for one of them thinking they were mints the waitress promptly informed me that they were towelettes and not to eat them. We just had to pop them into the little bowl of water and watch the magic happen.

The picture above does not do them justice in terms of conveying how incredibly small they are. So, here is a picture of the towelettes in comparison to the size of a Canadian penny and a Pez:


Now you understand why I mistook them to be delicious mints.

"But surely that tiny little thing can't be much of a towelette", I hear you say. Friends, be prepared to be amazed by the awesomeness of the minty fresh moist towelette...

... and viola! One large moist towelette ready for use...
... And here's a video of the magic happening in real-time with additional sounds of amazement added to enhance the awesomeness of the object (apologies for the crap quality of the video):


Again, coolest thing I've seen in a long time.

No comments: