Friday, April 1, 2011

Ketchup Mayo Be Gone!

Anyone who knows me knows that I am not the biggest fan of condiments like ketchup and mayo (which is a diplomatic way of me saying I absolutely hate ketchup and mayo). These days if I'm ever given a burger with ketchup and/or mayo on it I'd just suck it up and eat the damn thing begrudgingly. However, back in my younger, even fussier days if you ever gave me said burger I would spend half the time trying to wipe and scrape off every possible remnants of the devil sauces from the bun before I would take a bit.

Now, if I had this beautiful Japanese invention below I wouldn't ever need to spend all that time fussing over my beloved tainted burger ever again. I said it once and I'll say it again, the Japanese are gadget gods!


2 comments:

Ronan said...

I'd like to see it work on something other than glass!

Hanging Hat said...

I read that it's already being used quite a bit in pastry shops in Japan. There must be a lot of ketchup/mayo hating people out there too in the Japanese pastry business :P