Thursday, December 9, 2010

Comfy Sack

I've been in LA for a little over a month now. When I first arrived the apartment I ended up renting came with only a stove and dishwasher and nothing else (not even a basic fridge as is common with apartments in LA). So, over time, I've been slowly furnishing my apartment with the "essentials".

Recently, I decided it was time to put a bit of loving into my bare living room. It badly needed a sofa or some sort of seating to entice me to spend more time in the living room area. Sitting on the cold hard wooden floor or spending all my time in my bedroom on account of there being a soft mattress to sit on wasn't cutting it any more. I paid for an entire apartment gods dammit so I'm going to use the entire apartment.

So, as of today my living room is no longer bare. It has this...



It's a "Comfy Sack!" or a big ass bean bag to everyone else. I wish I had bought this first over my mattress. I could have saved myself a pretty penny and used the Comfy Sack as a bed too.

The name doesn't lie. It is very comfortable... a little too comfortable. I fell asleep in it shortly after the first time I sat down to watch a movie on my laptop.

No comments: